torsdag 14 januari 2010

How I am going to live

I think I was lucky with how my living situation in Flagstaff turned out. With some help from the people at the lab I managed to get a room in a four bedroom apartment on Campus. I will live close both to the lab and Dylan, plus I think it's going to be really fun to live on Campus and hopefully my roommates will be nice. Here you can see a 360 degree view of the rooms in the apartment. Well, probably it's not the apartment, but I think you got it. I am especially happy with my 53" wide bed (that's approx 136 cm)! Hopefully it's comfy too. No small, crappy bed as in Groningen this time. I am getting really excited about going now. Although I can't get the energy and motivation to start packing my stuff. Packing is not my favorite thing. I'll start tomorrow. I have to.

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

small crappy bed in gro? you gonna miss it :PP

Jenny sa...

Ida du får ju skriva på svenska så mamsen förstår ;) hhihih puss och kram

Maria sa...

mmm american sized student bed :D där borta vet dom hur man ska sova!

Maria sa...

hallååå där! nu är det dags för ett nytt blogginlägg hurrududu! ;) är nyfiken på hur du har det och vad du har för dig! :)

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se